Stand-Up Talk - Joe Rodgers
Temporary Expanded Use of Voyager Card
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have modified operating procedures to increase your safety as you continue to deliver the mail and service our customers. Currently, the voyager card procedures are used only for, repairs and towing. On a temporary basis, US Bank has modified the following purchase restrictions:
- Hand Sanitizer is now an approved purchase item. (The CDC recommends using alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 60 to 95% alcohol)
- Purchase locations consist of gas stations and auto parts stores.
Please note; major retailers like Walmart and Target will not accept Voyager card as this is considered a fuel purchase card. The only exception to this rule is in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands where the card can be used at retail locations.
Please be reminded of COVID-19 helpful tips for staying healthy, by following CDC guidelines and information on Postal Service links:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you’re sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer when soap and water is not readily available.
Thank you for your continuing efforts in providing universal customer service during these challenging times.